AICTE is implementing Prime Minister Kaushal Vikas Yojna by Technical Institutions (PMKVY-TI) through AICTE approved Colleges during off college hours to impart unemployed youth Engineering skills and find placement in suitable private-sector jobs. The main objective of the Scheme is to impart Engineering Skills to 10.5 Lakh youth in three years. The Scheme was launched on 2nd October 2016 by Hon’ble MoS, MHRD, Govt. of India, Dr. Mahender Nath Pandey.
• Provide employable and certifiable skills based on National Occupational Standards (NOS) with necessary soft skills to the school dropouts who want to pursue/attain higher-order skills and living in the vicinity of College.
• Provide for up-gradation and certification of traditional/acquired skills of the learners irrespective of their age.
• Provide opportunities for community-based life-long learning by offering courses of general interest to the community for personal development and interest.
• Offer bridge courses to certificate holder of general/ vocational education, to bring them at par with the appropriate NSQF level.
• Provide entrepreneurial orientation along with required skills, trained for self-employment and entrepreneurship development.
• Provide Post Placement support, Tracking, and Monitoring.
PMKVY-TI 2018-19 Admission Details
|Sr.No.||Approval Sr. no.||Application ID||Sector||Specialization||NSQF Level||Minimum Qualification of Participant||No. of Hours||Intake Seats|
|1||10667||1-3508614080||Automotive||Automotive Service Technician Level 3||3||Class VIII||350||25|
|2||10668||1-3508614080||Automotive||Lathe Operator||4||Class VIII||400||25|
|3||10669||1-3508614080||Automotive||LMV Driver Level 3||3||Preferably Class VIII th||200||25|
|4||10670||1-3508614080||Automotive||Welding Technician Level 4||4||ITI – Mechanical/ Welding Technology||400||25|
|5||10671||1-3508614080||Capital Goods Skill Council||Draughtsman – Mechanical||4||10th Standard||300||25|
|6||10672||1-3508614080||Capital Goods Skill Council||Maintenance Fitter – Mechanical||4||12th standard||300||25|
|7||10673||1-3508614080||Capital Goods Skill Council||Manual Metal Arc Welding/Shielded Metal Arc Welding Welder||3||8th standard||500||25|
|8||10674||1-3508614080||Capital Goods Skill Council||Operator- Conventional Turning||2||10th standard||400||25|
|9||10742||1-3508614080||Electronics||Solar Panel Installation Technician||4||10th standard||400||25|
|10||10743||1-3508614081||Electronics||Field Technician – Computing and Peripherals||4||12th standard||300||25|
|11||10744||1-3508614082||Electronics||Mobile Phone Hardware Repair Technician||4||8th standard||360||25|
|12||10745||1-3508614083||IT/ITeS||CRM Domestic Non-Voice||4||10th standard||400||25|
|13||10746||1-3508614084||IT/ITeS||Domestic Data entry Operator||4||10th standard||400||25|
|14||10747||1-3508614085||IT/ITeS||Junior Software Developer||4||12th pass with good aptitude||400||50|
|15||11265||1-3508614086||Construction||Mason Concrete||3||Preferably 5th standard||400||25|
PMKVY Student Batch 2017-18 Information
|Sr.No.||Batch ID||Batch Start Date||Sector||Specialization||NSQF Level||Batch End Date||Students Enrolled||No of Training Days Per Week||Number of Training Hours Per Day||Minimum Qualification||Actual Date of Assessment||No of Student Eligible||Total No of student assessed||Total Students Passed||RESULT %|
|1||1-3792485564||3/6/2018||Electronics||Field Technician – Computing and Peripherals||4||6/7/2018||19||6||3||12th Std. Pass||8/2/2018||9||8||7||87.5|
|2||1-3791896964||3/6/2018||IT/ITeS||Junior Software Developer||4||6/7/2018||20||6||6.5||12th pass with good aptitude||8/1/2018||20||11||0||0|
|3||1-3792450361||3/6/2018||Automotive||CHAUFFEUR / Taxi Driver||4||6/7/2018||20||6||6.5||Class VIII||8/7/2018||20||13||12||92.31|
|4||1-3792473560||3/6/2018||Construction||Mason General||4||6/7/2018||20||6||6||Preferably 5th standard/td>||8/6/2018||20||16||12||75|